Traditional farming values | wise consumption
Benefits of Cashew nut:
- -Cashew nuts are are rich in Niacin which has been credited with treating depression.
- -Copper for antioxidant defenses, energy production, bones and blood Vessels
- -Calcium is necessary for strong bones, but magnesium is also vital for healthy bones. Magnesium, by balancing calcium, helps regulate nerve and muscle tone.
- -Lowers the risk of developing gallstones
- -The good fat in the nuts helps control weight gain and is an important component of cardio protective diet.
The cashew nut comes from the tropical Africa and it asks for very little from human beings. It can even grow exuberantly in deserted fields or beaches, but it would contribute quite palatable fruits and delicacies for human beings. Cashew nut has a strong capacity of anti-drought.
Our cashews are collected by the local gatherers from the trees grown in the wild forest of Africa, especially from Benin, Ghanna and Ivory Coast.
Quality and Inspection:
We supply the sun dried, raw cashew nuts in shell. The cashew season starts usually from February and lasts till July. Send us a letter of interest for a full corporate offer.
Outturn from 40lbs to 52lbs
- Moisture: 8% maximum
- Defective Nuts: 8% maximum
- Admixture: 0.25% maximum
S.G.S Inspection for Quality and Quantity Service at Seller's Costshall inspect the Commodity at Place of Loading.
Irrevocable confirmed 100% letter of credit at sight or 30% advance and 70% against BL.
30-35 days for the first shipment from the date of receipt of the Operative LC.
Jute bags 80kgs.